Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Software update for tab a 8.0

(Topic created on: 05-20-2021 02:34 AM)
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Options
Tablets
Guys just gotten a softwere update on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0. The new security patch level is March 2021. And the update is only 147.45mb.

4 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

Hey there, Carlo! Amazing day! How's your recent Galaxy experience lately regarding your Tab A update? Explore more with the latest features and fixes that comes with the update! Thank you for sharing this and for your unwavering support to Samsung. Stay safe and hydrated. 😊

Carlo18
Active Level 5
Tablets
It's good and i think the performance inproved.
stefahn
Active Level 3
Tablets

Hallo! Carlo 18, ich habe auch ein Update für mein Samsung-Galaxy-Tab 8.0 bekommen. Für mich ist es sehr cool! Ich habe die gesteigerte Leistung meines Smartphones bemerkt und das sind gute Nachrichten. Ich habe langjährige Erfahrung im Umgang mit Technologie (ich, habe 5 Jahre Erfahrung in der Top Agentur für Webentwicklung) und kann mich wirklich als Kenner hochwertiger Software bezeichnen. Und das ist nur dieser Fall. Samsung, vielen Dank für Ihre Qualitätsupdates, es ist großartig.

Translation:

"Hello! Carlo 18, I also got an update for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0. For me, it's very cool! I've noticed the increased performance of my smartphone and that's good news. I have many years of experience in dealing with technology (I, have 5 years of experience in the top agency for web development) and can really call myself a connoisseur of high-quality software. And that's just the case. Samsung, thank you so much for your quality updates, it's great."

TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Tablets

Hello stefahn,

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback and experience here about the latest software updates on your well-loved Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.

0 Likes