Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Flashlight is not working

(Topic created on: 05-17-2021 06:11 PM)
andreanicole
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello! I just recently bought my Samsung A52 LTE and it just so happened that my flashlight suddenly did not work. I just noticed it while taking a picture. I already installed the recent update, had my settings reset, cause there might be software that's blocking it, but it still had no use. Can someone has the same problem with me? And how did you fix it? I am worried since it is still new and i haven't done much with it.

Ps. I also did not dabbled it into water and it did not even fall with some greater impact.
8 Comments
IceIceIce
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
You might need to do soft reset and see if it works?

Unfortunately, hardware test for flashlight seems not to be included on its hardware test number and in members app.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day! Jan here, Samsung moderator. How was your recent Galaxy experience? Have you managed to fix your phone's flashlight issue? If not, try to contact us to further help you with it. Below are the numbers you can use to reach us. 

MOBILE: #GALAXY (#425299)

Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111

PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864

Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864

Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Our friendly technical support experts are ready to assist you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thank you. Update us here should your concern be addressed. Stay safe! 

0 Likes
niekhowl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Ganito din nangyari sakin. Pinapunta ko sa service center. Sabi itry i reset. Tapos nabura na lahat ng files. Di pa din gumagana flashlight at flashlight ng cam . Bago palang to 4months palang pero sira na agad .
0 Likes
Jayden_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Sakin 2 months palang.

Ano pong recommendation ng service center pag tapos ng lahat at di pa gumana?
0 Likes
Members_6FiiCzH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

ano po ginawa ng sevice center pagkatapos na di pa rin gumana sa factory reset? same issue here po

0 Likes
Members_Tn0BAhq
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

same problem

0 Likes
Members_tVe3dfT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi andrea 

Any new update regarding to this issue? How did you fix the flashlight problem? I'm having the same problem. Thanks in advance

0 Likes
michaparas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same here ATM

0 Likes