Original topic:

Note 10 plus and still in android 9

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 06:15 AM)
SilkyAngel
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, please I got this Galaxy Note 10plus August last year and up to date am still in android. I didn't get the new software update. Please what would I do?
Please can someone help me out?

0 Likes
17 Comments
1Ace1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Maybe stick with 9 or 11 do NOT use 12 it will destroy you phone and Samsung won't help or acknowledge a problem.
0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You could try using a VPN and choosing a US server and then check for latest updates. If this works it would be a US update. However, it may be as a 'grey' market purchase there might be a glitch. Australia is often close to the last to receive. A quick Google seems, I emphasise seems -search harder, not to have arrived yet.
0 Likes
SilkyAngel
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have done that and no available update
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @SilkyAngel, our Community Manager has responded to your query relating to this and confirmed that your device is an international model. 

This can also occur if you've installed custom software to your device. For this, I suggest reaching out to your Samsung Subsidiary via their error reports channel (in Samsung Members) to look further into this. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Hi Laura
Has the update been implemented for Australian phones?
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @Troubadour, in Australia the Note10 series is currently on Android 12. 

0 Likes
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Thanks Laura. Apart from generic experience, my Samsung background is a J8 phone and an A7 tablet (and other tablet predecessors), so your information is appreciated.
0 Likes
JoeyMA
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
use Frijia to download the right rom and Odin to flash it, it's pretty easy, you can google it or ask a techie friend if you need help
0 Likes