Original topic:

Totally bull**bleep** about Samsung Care+, don't even go with Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 12:07 PM)
Lee308
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I submitted my phone (Note 20 ultra 5G) replacement through the Samsung Care+, my money was gone at the same day which is 09/09/2021. But I still haven't received my replacement phone and no confirmation email, no invoice. Today is 01/10/2021, it has been 21 days since my submission.

And few days ago I post my complaint through here and they replied their stuff will contact me soon. Today, they contacted me and the only 2 option they gave is

1. Keeping wait for 1-2 more weeks until back in stock
2. Refund me this application fee which is $129, and once the phone back in stock, I have to submit my replacement again.

This is totally **bleep**, when I purchased my phone, I paid another $239 to purchase this Samsung care+ insurance with $129 access fee just want to make my life convenient that's most of our customers who's buying this for. Now I have to use my broken screen phone for over 1 month for Samsung's convient. If someones phone is totally broken, can't imagine how he deal with this 1 month service. Thanks Samsung! As a global company, you are doing great, treat your customers like **bleep**.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Kombatsd
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Sorry to hear mate. Hopefully Samsung will pick up its game.
0 Likes
Lee308
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks. You are right. This is their game and they make the rules. The only thing we can do is not into this game
Lee308
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks. I will try it.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @Lee308, thank you for reaching out. I do apologise for the delay experienced with your Care+ claim. I have raised your issue with the team for further investigation and will get back to you when I receive a response. 

0 Likes