Original topic:

Samsung vertical line

(Topic created on: 04-04-2024 09:58 AM)
Ir_
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
First of all, i just got an update on 25 march and on 1st april i just got a vertical line out of nowhere when i play tiktok. If the line appear because of damage from dropping well i take a good care my phone. Well im using s21 ultra eventhough its a bit old but still why after the update the screen get green line. Sorry to say but samsung didn't help well. although it's not our fault because of this green line, the phone is in good condition, never dropped, or even got into water, why the warranty must have expired at the end of the march? Why must the green line appear after the screen replacement wareanty? Is as samsung want to hand over the screen replacement bill to user eventhough its not our fault. still have to pay? Samsung doesn't even know whose fault it is.. Samsung's internal problem now.
 I hope Samsung will take action and give more guarantees for this vertical line.. 
 My satisfaction to use the phone dropped because the green line, it hurts my eyes!!!

#samsungverticalline
 #hotline
15 Comments
MOD_2
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Dear Ir_,

Greetings from Samsung Community!

Rest assured, we heard your enquiries.
This is moderator from Samsung Community.
We would love to assist you further, please check your private message.

Have a nice day ahead!

Warm Regards,
Samsung Community

0 Likes
Ir_
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Love to assist? But my email you not reply yet and its about 1 week. Do you take serious about this issue or just blame to us, user.
Ir_
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I expect more from samsung about this issue but im wrong
0 Likes
Haqerz_world
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm having the same problem in my Samsung Galaxy A73 after a recent update of March-April
This phone is not even used for any heavy task or gaming
No heating at all
Only used for calling and youtube

Samsung really has to rectifying this kind of problem

Actually the problem is Samsung are pushing their updates without testing it with all of their devices before make it public

Some updates might do this kind of issue

Samsung please rectify this problem as soon as possible
rainaz
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm using s21 plus and yes I have a green line as well. Been using for years quite curious to how this happened
0 Likes
Ir_
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is it after update u got the line?
0 Likes
Haqerz_world
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes, bro, I'm having the same problem in my Samsung Galaxy A73 after a recent update of March-April
This phone is not even used for any heavy task or gaming
No heating at all
Only used for calling and youtube

Samsung really has to rectifying this kind of problem

Actually the problem is Samsung are pushing their updates without testing it with all of their devices before make it public

Some updates might do this kind of issue

Samsung please rectify this problem as soon as possible
JoshuaH1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Ir_, exactly the same issue with you. Updated on Apr 1 2024, and then the line appeared shortly after the update. My average screen time is 9 hours per week, no heavy apps or games, no physical or water damage either. Samsung official service centre quoted screen repair cost of RM720 for my S20+, and the staff also say it's a waste of money as there's no guarantee this issue won't come back after screen replacement. At a loss and don't know what to do right now... they told me to wait until I get a new phone!
Ir_
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
So they just suggest to get new phone? Haiya, im a uni student and i just using my saving to buy this phone november last year for my study. And now the customer service say that we need to get new phone. Im not someone from rich family that can get new phone easily. Plis samsung solve this problem and at last just give an opportunity for us to get free screen replacement