Original topic:

Samsung loyalty team

(Topic created on: 08-21-2023 04:59 PM)
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Z

Check this out guys and tell me what u think , ridiculous I say , Samsung contacts me tells me I'm eligible for all these you beaut promotions and a watch to go with it if I pre-purchase the Zfold 5 , so I did , took their offer , awaiting the watch supposed to be a male version , sorry ladies no disrespect , 45mm grey titanium in color for a male , now I get random email telling me they can't give me what they said I will recieve , but will send me a female version and color of rose gold 40mm!!!

Like honestly sick of the way we get treated by Samsung and we are loyal , a courtesy call to discuss and resolve would be a better option from the loyalty team u would think , let's hope they reply before sending me a women's watch huh. 

Dear Tarek,

Congratulations, we are thrilled to inform that you are among the first 500 customers to pre-order a Galaxy Z Fold5 and register for the bonus Galaxy Watch5!

Your order number AU230814-59394938 includes the purchase of the Galaxy Z Fold5 Black 512GB. According to our terms and conditions, your purchase qualifies you for the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro Bluetooth (45mm)(Gray Titanium) (SM-R920NZTAXSA).

Unfortunately, we have exhausted our stock of that watch model. We will be replacing it with the Galaxy Watch5 Bluetooth (40mm) Pink Gold.

Kind regards,

SamsungErika
Members Community Team | Samsung Electronics Australia
3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 Australia

57 Comments
essy670
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Yes mate, I'm in the same boat as you just received two emails and instead of black and titanium colour I get two rose gold coloured watches. Not happy Jan
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z

Dear @essy670

We apologies for any inconvenience caused by our recent communication regarding the replacement watch.

Our team is currently reviewing the situation and working to provide an update within 7-10 business days. We will respond back to you with an update directly.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Kind regards,

SamsungClaudette

Kind regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Unacceptable I'd say mate , awaiting the call back still ....
0 Likes
essy670
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Hey bro,

Which variant/colour did you end up getting?

When they rang me I decided to go with the sapphire LTE on the 7/9/23 and today 25/9/23 I received the Grey Titanium PRO 5 (which was the actual model I was told I'd be getting from day dot
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
What the hell are we gonna do with the rose gold as blokes 🤔 for gods sake you'd think they cater for such ....
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
@SamsungErika's emails also have a link to the T&C's regarding this offer, and I know she also sent a 2nd email advising the model people would get, pending stock availability.

I know she did this, as I got those emails too.
Having said that, I haven't recieved any further emails about the status of my "gift/complementary" Watch5.

Edit: T&C's can be viewed here:
https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/assets/au/support/samsung-members-community/Members-Pu...
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Just opened a can of worms , didn't I
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Samsung strikes again ...
0 Likes
TarekZ
Active Level 5