Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Unable to use reward points to pay

(Topic created on: 12-21-2021 02:19 PM)
Rob148
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Hi, I've been trying to use my reward points to make a purchase on the samsung website. I have logged into my account and have sufficient points however I don't get the option to redeem the points as a payment option.

Can anyone advise how I can use my reward points.

Cheers
Rob
30 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Good afternoon @Rob148, thanks for reaching out. Would you be able to send me an email with the following details so that I may look into it:

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - Samsung Reward Points

Details: Full name, phone number, and email address associated with the Samsung Reward Points. 

0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, have sent the email in with these details, my email is the same one I use for this account.

Cheers
Rob
0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi, has there been any update on this? I was advised I would be contacted in 3-5 business days a week ago and still haven't heard from anyone and would like to use my points in the current sale.
Cheers
Rob
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Rob148, I apologise for the delay. I've reached out to our team who have confirmed it's still being looked into. Rest assured our team will reach out as soon as possible. 

0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, is it possible to just be provided with a voucher for the value of my points that I can use now? I'd like to use it in the current 30% off sale. Cheers Rob
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Rob148, I will look into what options are available.

Are you able to post a screenshot of the checkout where there is no points redemption, and a page that indicates you have reward points? 

0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, please see attached I'm logged in and I believe my point balance should give me roughly $60 credit based on 1 cent per point per the terms and conditions of the rewards program. Cheers Rob Screenshot_20211221-100556_Samsung Members_1201_1640041556.jpgScreenshot_20211221-100955_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Thanks @Rob148, could you also confirm which product(s) you were looking to purchase?

0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, I was looking to buy a 25w fast charger and a wireless charger per the attached screenshots.
Thanks Rob Screenshot_20211221-142505_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211221-142554_Chrome.jpg