Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Unable to use reward points to pay

(Topic created on: 12-14-2021 11:25 AM)
Rob148
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Hi, I've been trying to use my reward points to make a purchase on the samsung website. I have logged into my account and have sufficient points however I don't get the option to redeem the points as a payment option.

Can anyone advise how I can use my reward points.

Cheers
Rob
Resolved!
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Screenshot attached Screenshot_20211229-134811_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Thank you @Rob148, I've re-escalated this to our team and will get back to you when I receive a response. 

Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, has there been any update on this? There are still no points on my wife's account and it's been 4 weeks.

I also note that the items we were looking at purchasing during the 30% off sale are no longer discounted, will Samsung be honouring the 30% off prices? It is a little ridiculous how long it's taken to resolve this issue.

Cheers
Rob
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Good afternoon @Rob148, I do apologise for the delay in getting back to you. I have followed up on your case internally and will get back to you when I receive a response.

Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Good afternoon Laura, has there been any update to this yet? Is it possible to just provide a voucher for $56 which is the points + 30% to account for the sale that was operating when this was first raised with Samsung? Thanks Rob
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Rob148, thank you for reaching out. I will send through another follow up today, are you able to share the screenshot of your wife's Rewards point section? You can check this in Members > Benefits. 

0 Likes
Rob148
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi Laura, I have just checked this and her points balance is still 0. I can't attach a screenshot due to all the person details on this page and also can't attach this to a direct message. Do you have an email I can send this through to?
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @Rob148, send this through to members.au@samsung.com with 

'SamsungLaura - reward points' in the subject heading. 

0 Likes
Promotions
@ Rob148 have a read through the article
0 Likes