Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Delay in Delivery

(Topic created on: 09-14-2022 10:59 PM)
Tet_
Active Level 1
Options
Support

Post for attention. Ordered Samsung A53 via the site because local stores do not carry the model, and my friend vouched for and promoted the site very much (she got her Note during lockdown and was delivered within a week).

Well, it's been 12 days. Nothing. No email, no notification. Order is still in processing. My friend brute forced her way through the chat bot and was just told deliveries were delayed and no **bleep**.

Product is already paid in full by the way. Had to wait for weeks because the the order would not go through because one of the freebies is not available. Thought the transaction finally going through meant it will be available within a week (opted for store pickup).

Would it be possible to get a refund in case the product still isn't here before my credit card due date?

5 Comments
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello Tet_,

Thank you for reaching out to us to notify us of the delay in delivery that you have already paid in cash, purchased, and awaiting delivery.

We are treating this a serious matter and in order for us to take action, I suggest you use the below links to file your report immediately.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/#onlinesupport

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html

Tet_
Active Level 1
Support

Oh dear, acronym for estimated time of arrival got bleeped out.

Managed to get through to chat support. Info I got was even more vague than the representative my friend talked to (Samsung loves her, really).

Apparently, my order "is forwarding to the courier". When I asked to clarify what that meant because I opted for store pickup, rep confirmed it is indeed for store pickup and I just need to wait for email confirmation is ready.

I mentioned that it is now way beyond the 4-5 business day processing promised on the site, and rep cannot provide an e.t.a. as it is not visible from their end.

So, I asked if order cancellation is possible, because I would very much not really want to pay for a product I do not know if I will receive. Rep said yes, and that it is subject for approval. Another wait time rep cannot provide a clear timeline on.

Mind you, it took about two or three hours wait time to finally get to talk to a representative, only to be told that all they can help with is to "escalate the concern". All that time and energy, only to be given information you already know, and provided a promise that may very well have been written on water, because I'm not entirely sure "escalated concern" will help get that store delivery complete sooner.

Might continue to post updates here as they come.  Someone might find it entertaining, and it beats getting too frustrated about the whole ordeal.

0 Likes
Support
follow thru suggested by Sam
Tet_
Active Level 1
Support

Update: I managed to speak with a chat representative last 12 Sep, who was just the loveliest. They were very courteous, answered my queries completely and concisely, and actually gave me a hard deadline (updates should be available by 14 September, or contact chat support again for escalation). The manner they spoke was very professional and I was a bit assured about the situation.

Well, 14 September came and went, and I did not receive anything - no email, text, nothing. I mean, I knew the assurances that last rep gave me were empty, but the way they spoke made me hope.

Anyway, I sent an email to customer support, and currently chatting with another lovely chap (poor guy, something must be wrong with his connection because it took him 13 minutes to respond to my inquiry asking if I wanted to continue the discussion). A53 is a no show. The saga continues.

0 Likes
Tet_
Active Level 1
Support

Update again! So the same rep I got earlier finally was able to respond to my concerns after more than 20 minutes of wait time. You won't believe the update I got about my order...

It's out of stock! I know, shocker. Two days ago, it was already on its way to the store for pickup, and now, nada. Could they have sold the unit to someone else? Was it lost in transit? Did a group of armed robbers got in a harrowing chase with the authorities, causing the delivery van with my order to blow up somewhere? We'll never know, the rep certainly did not know, and neither did he know anything about why the previous rep told me it was already on the way to the store. All I know now is that there is no phone on its way, and my wait time will be going on indefinitely.

When I placed this order, I was really having second doubts because I felt my current phone is adequate, despite not getting security updates since 2019 and battery no longer able to last more than 4 hours. Maybe it's best to hold on this phone a little longer. Maybe the A53 will remain unattainable, and I would need to cancel that payment now. I'll need a few days to think. Not like this phone is going to be delivered anytime soon anyway. The saga continues.

Technically,

0 Likes