Did you mean: 

Original topic:

HELP! PH Poor Customer Service

(Topic created on: 03-09-2023 06:00 PM)
Monraf
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support
  1. Is this really how terrible Samsung is in the Philippines when it comes to big appliances? 

We just purchased a ref and in less than a month the compressor breaks down. After 4 days they send people to confirm and assess the ref. THEN they tell us that it would take at least a month to process the paperwork before they can replace the ref at it is still under warranty. They don’t even have a loner ref to for us to use. They tell us to buy a cooler, buy first another ref. Can you imagine already spending money then being asked to spend more money?!

can you imagine a month without a ref? It is just because they have our money after care is just an after thought. This is terrible. Samsung international should take not that this is how their Philippine office reflects the Samsung brand. They they reflect the Samsung brand POORLY. 

5 Comments
Biboy2345
Active Level 5
Support
Samsung was my favorite smartphone company. But i'm in the phlipines. Their service is really that bad? dammmm Samsung
0 Likes
Support
@TeamGalaxyRene
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hi Monraf,

First and foremost, we would want to sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with the refrigerator that you have purchased. Please be informed that we do not take this situation of yours lightly and we are more than happy to assist you. 

We would need specific details from your account and for this reason, we encourage you to coordinate with us in either of the contact information below :

Samsung Customer Care
For Mobile Devices
#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets] 
(02) 8-422-2177  [Standard Landline] 
Available 24/7

For TV, Audio & Digital Appliances

PLDT Toll-Free: 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 
Standard Landline: (02) 8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hey Monraf.

Sorry to hear about this. Let me make it up to you!

Send us a screenshot of this post, along with my comment, on our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram

Let's try to make this better!

0 Likes
Boise2Talay
Active Level 1
Support
Not sure what island in the Philippines you're on but I had a problem recently with my fridge and Samsung reacted and got it fixed for me within 24 hours. I did submit a service request online and they contacted me shortly afterwards.