Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I haven't received any update on my phone

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 06:17 AM)
Shinraa
Active Level 5
Options
Support
My phone is S20 FE, I keep receiving update every month for security patches, but now I didn't received update for March patch the last update was still February patch. Other A series phone already received One UI 4.1 but mine still don't.

Is it because my phone has been repaired? I just noticed after it was repaired I can no longer received updates. When my phone get repaired it was formatted and everything was deleted, so I think it has to do something with it. It was repaired on Samsung service center by the way.

I'm afraid if I update manually via "Switch" I need to do it now every time I'll update my phone.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Support
Its not because of the repair.... My phone got repaired too... Btw Using an A51 5g and my screen has cracked same as my A20, And after that.. I do still get some updates... But this year I haven't got that much update yet, since maybe The next update is android 12
0 Likes
Shinraa
Active Level 5
Support
Well on my phone there available update already but my phone didn't received it yet. I had to use Smart Switch to manually update it because it can't received update automatically.
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Support
Ohhhh... Maybe You had an software issue.. Or when they program the thing they fixed on your phone
0 Likes
Shinraa
Active Level 5
Support
Yeah that's why I suspect that it might because after repairing. My phone was formatted and after signing back all of my accounts such as samsung accout, it detected as a new or different phone. Motherboard was the thing that has been replaced by the way.
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Support
Ohhhh... Thats why... Maybe your motherboard had a different model before it was replaced
0 Likes
ceazar
Active Level 3
Support
I still dont get the update too. Whats wrong with samsung? *sigh*
0 Likes