Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG Please EXPLAIN ๐Ÿ˜ 

(Topic created on: 01-24-2023 03:41 AM)
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Options
Support
How come many of us here in the Community, and many others in the Philippines, cannot have our S20-S21 series (incl. Note20-U) phones with damaged screens and without your clear technical explanation, get our FREE amoled screen replacement like Community Member Butete? He said so in the Forum. 

Is there any special privilege/treatment on your CUSTOMERS that we are not qualified?
13 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Cefiro,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments, here.

As you may be aware that, once Samsung customer submit his/her Samsung Galaxy phone/device for repair, it will go from customer service request disclaimer before a series of process from technical assessment by our specialized Engineers/Technicians in order to find out whether the device is defective, there's a induced damage caused by the customer to the device and its warranty coverage.

Then, a report will be issued together with the recommendations based on the extensive assessment made to proceed whether the repair service and parts replacement will be free of charge and/or charges may apply.

Hope, with this, we enlighten you. 

Cefiro
Active Level 10
Support
I am sorry to say and conclude that this blahblahblah (by the book) SAMSUNG action to resolve our screen problem, after more than a month of Customer Service Center visits, and communications with your Online SUPPORT Team, could only give us Complaint/Account# and I have lot of these numbers now, but NO ACTION to resolve our, your CUSTOMERS' complaints.

SAMSUNG is rolling out new phones in matter of few days, and many of those who bought your 2020 flagship are apt for upgrades. Yes, many of us, and I made an online RESERVATION myself, sadly still rambling ROLLING IN THE DEEP.. ๐Ÿฅบ"You played it.. and you played it!"
Support
beg to differ samsung does take action no special priveledge\treatment its how you communicatereceived_589219985434541_1000010938_1674547560.jpg
0 Likes
Support
@TeamGalaxyRene thats correct the major factor is the technical assessment and the owner being truthful in the whole process
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Support
Come again: Are you saying that those who were NOT given FREE screen repair/replacement not truthful in the whole process? WHOLE? Untruthful means LIARS. That's deep.
0 Likes
Support
what im saying some users claim device is not mishandled/tampered/waterdamage and claim samsung not taking action and was denied for coverage,

and have the nerve will goto DTI , guess what the 3rdparty repair he ask for qoute regarding the white screen the use acknowledge the issue was water damage.
what iam saying some users may take that path just to have it covered.
kaya nga if you donot agree with the technical assesment you reach out samsung support and air your side regarding the service center
0 Likes
weng21
Beginner Level 2
Support
I have samsung A12 and updated .. i cant make a call and i cant receive any call too
0 Likes
Support
again it how you communicate with samsung support
and present your rebutal and evidenceScreenshot_20230124_151930_Outlook.jpg
0 Likes