Original topic:

New galaxy 4 watch battery lasting only 12 hours

(Topic created on: 03-02-2022 11:18 AM)
Lyndall
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables
I've only had my new watch for about 6 weeks, 3 of those weeks have been with technicians for "repair". I've just got it back unrepaired as they could not find a fault. Ridiculous! First day I have it back, the watch drained from 71% to 44% after a 30min walk in LTE mode. And don't think about answering or making a call on the device, just overheats & shuts down. Very disappointed in the watch but more disappointed in the service and attitude of Samsung. It's my first watch with them but I have been a Samsung phone devotee for many years. I've followed all the advice that I can find & short of turning it on to battery saver mode which pretty much makes it just a watch, I can't get more than 12 hours out of the battery. Any suggestions?
5 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Wearables

Hi @Lyndall, that's odd. I am sorry to hear that the issue has not been resolved. I suggest sending through an error report for our team to look into. 

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.
Lyndall
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
Thanks for the reply Laura. I've pretty much turned off all the features in attempt to get a full 15 hr day out of it. Not ideal, pretty much just a watch now
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
I have the same issues since the most recent software update!
0 Likes
Wearables
Ha
0 Likes
Lizzs
Active Level 3
Wearables
I feel ya mine and my partners watch 4 lte won't connect to our mobile phone plans so may as well be just Bluetooth.
0 Likes