Original topic:

Terrible Aftersales service

(Topic created on: 03-08-2023 11:55 PM)
rend123
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
My watch has been sent into Samsun repairs three time now and the issue still isn't fixed.

First repair was Bewel replacement and sensor repair
Second repair was sensor replacement
Third repair was sensor, battery and blue tooth

Got it back after third repair and battery and blue tooth still aren't right.

This watch has been in repair centres more than I have actually worn it, and it still not working
Is Samsung just not caring about customer satisfaction after they sell their products 

Are they trying to wait til the warranty runs out in March?

0 Likes
7 Comments
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello @rend123

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report for a wearable, follow these steps:

1. Go to Galaxy Wearables app > click on the device desired on the side menu
  2. In the side menu, tap Contact us > Error reports (in the Get help section)
  3. Fill in details and the frequency of the issue that you have with the wearable.
  4. Click send.

Kind regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Jonb059
Active Level 4
Wearables
Did you buy the phone direct from Samsung online or through a retailer or phone company?
0 Likes
rend123
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Watch through Samsung online
0 Likes
Jonb059
Active Level 4
Wearables
Ah. If you'd bought it from a retailer you could have just taken it back and swapped it for another. I think Samsung are still working on improving post sales service for items purchased directly from them. Their stuff is great when it works, but we are sering higher failure rates in all manufacturing sectors than we used to. From now on if something doesn't work properly out of the box don't accept a repair offer. Swap it for another. Just my opinion.
0 Likes
rend123
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Only problem is they don't give you that option
0 Likes
Jonb059
Active Level 4
Wearables
So it's policy but it may be hard to communicate this to the support staff.
0 Likes