Original topic:

Annoying Low Battery Notification (Turtle Beach Stealth 700's)

(Topic created on: 02-09-2019 08:07 PM)
CanadianHitman
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
So I have my Turtle Beach Stealth 700 (for XBOX ONE) which simultaneously connect (via Bluetooth) to my Samsung Note9. This allows me to use the Turtle Beach App if and when I do want to use it. Whenever the battery is low on the Stealth 700’s I get a notification tone (the Old Spice Whistle), which I hear through the Stealth 700’s. Which WOULD be okay… but I get the same notification every minute or so which becomes extremely annoying. I know I can turn off bluetooth or disconnect the Stealth 700’s from my Note9.. but that defeats the purpose of using the app or checking the battery status (which shows more info then it does on the XBOX ONE).. is there a way to set it to only send the notification once and not repeatedly or is this something I going have to deal with?

Thank you Samsung Community
0 Likes
1 Comment
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @CanadianHitman,

Unfortunately I don't believe there's any way to do this from the phone side—low battery warnings are typically set by the headset manufacturer.

I would suggest you contact Turtle Beach to see if anything can be done about this. It really does sound like an annoying issue!

Cheers,
Sabrina
0 Likes