Original topic:

setting app keeps on crashing

(Topic created on: 05-12-2019 03:53 PM)
ChetanS
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I have a s9+. Setting app keeps on crashing. I just factory reset my phone and the problem still persist. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Others
You just applied the April Security Patch OTA right - Check your QS Tiles and see if you have Two Night Mode QS Tiles - You probably do - Click on each of them & see which one crashes - Then Click on the Three Dot Menu Top Right and Select Button Order - Remove the one that Crashes from the QS Tiles View - Boot into Recovery and Wipe Cache and you should be good to go - I've enabled Night Mode from Developer Options fwiw 🐧
ChetanS
Active Level 1
Others
thanks a lot..it helped.
my Samsung pay doesn't work either..can you help with that too pls?
0 Likes
Others
Clear Cache & Data for Samsung Pay
NaeNae2
Beginner Level 2
Others
you legit sound more educated than the Samsung employees, they really don't know what to do
Others
I work for Apple 🍏.... Jk 😂
Thing is that probably for many of Samsung Support people it's a job... And not something that they are actually interested in - That's not to say that they don't care - But it's (I think) a management problem... Don't know if you've ever called a Carrier's tech support - but the first tier support isn't trained to actually KNOW what to do - They've got a flow chart.... If this - do that - But they don't know or understand why you should do that...
NaeNae2
Beginner Level 2
Others
yeah that's exactly how I felt, like they were reading off of a chart