Original topic:

Samsung Health Customization

(Topic created on: 06-26-2017 08:36 AM)
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Health
Could you please look at adding customization to Samsung Health. I do P90X but I can't record it into Samsung Health. Due to the different types of exercises I can't even cover the routine in Samsung Health.
It would be nice if you could manually input the information such as calories burned, duration of workout etc.

Thanks
0 Likes
4 Comments
blarga
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
There's lots of options that let your add manual data. On the app's main screen, scroll to the bottom and click "manage items". Then in the "excercise tracker" section, you can click "view more"and find the closest type. Once added, click into it from the main screen and then there should be an "enter data" button on top right corner.
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Thanks. I tried that before the suggestion. Unfortunately the exercises listed don't even come close to everything you do in P90x.
That's why it would be nice to add a custom workout, title it by the video and use my own data from my monitor in adding calories burned, duration etc.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @MCKAIG, thank you for the feedback!

-Nick
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Hi Nick. Just as an example, today was Yoga X day and it's 90 minutes long. I used the yoga option in Samsung Health however it said my calories burned was 236 but my monitor says 417. It's a drastic difference and I cannot manually change it for my true results. Thanks :)
0 Likes