Original topic:

Modes and Routines stop working

(Topic created on: 11-27-2022 10:19 PM)
LFCar
Active Level 1
Options
Bixby
Hello, 

On my Galaxy S22 ultra modes and routines after One UI 5.0 stop working after a certain amount of time after the restart. It only works again if another restart takes place. The modes and routines are added to the "never sleep apps" as a tentative fix issue but with no success.

Does anyone is having the same issue?
19 Comments
heniekk
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

I have the same issue on my Note20 Ultra. It worked but suddenly stopped working and I cannot identify application that causing it. The only thing that helped is restart. I will test how long it will last after restart and when it will stop working again.

0 Likes
heniekk
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

After more than 24h from restart modes and routines are working correctly. 

0 Likes
Darsh2701
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

Even I am facing the same issue in my S23 Ultra the modes shows a pop up of that the particular mode is running but it doesn't do it's assigned task then i have to disable and enable the routine again then it apply the condition. I hope samsung give a update for this.

mirelo
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

go to Apps/modes and routines/battery and check Unrestricted

0 Likes
BH3
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

My Routines are not reversing properly on my Z Fold4. I had created a routine to enable when the battery is below 35 & Not Charging. Then turn on Power Saving. After my routine ends, my device turns off the power saving but my screen resolution stucks at 'Standard' mode. I don't why these bugs happen with Samsung devices.

0 Likes
Tallica2020
Beginner Level 4
Bixby

Yes same issue on s23 Ultra 

0 Likes
Bixby

I had similar issue with Routines, if routine was configured to enable Power Saving with option "Limit apps and home screen" enabled, the routine would not stop automatically at scheduled routine end time and it had to be stopped manually.

After multiple data reset and trial and error, for my phone, the bug was being triggered by Routine + app which is part of GoodLock.

If i remove it, the scheduled routine stops as per schedule

0 Likes
Bhanu9
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
To turn off modes and routines and to bring back all the apps out from grey color use the following steps
Go to settings > apps > modes and routines > storage > clear data and clear cache > restart
0 Likes
feldpauschmkr
Beginner Level 2
Bixby

I just cleared data and cache as described.  Lost all my routines.  Now I have to start over.  What a mess.  Modes and routines is one of the best features of Samsung.  It's why I went from an S21 to and S23 instead of going to a non-Samsung device.  Now I have to redo all of my routines.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Nduts2105
Active Level 1
Bixby

Hi my routine won't work, then i read some comment here to restart the phone, voila my routine just working well. Thanks for the suggestion. 

0 Likes