Original topic:

Referigerator Issue_No commitment value by Giant

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 12:20 PM)
Members_jbFX2ga
Beginner Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines

I have purchase Samsung refrigerator 2 years back with 10 years compressor warranty . My refrigerator is not perform cooling in freezer or freeze compartment so i called samsung support for assistance. They suggest to concern with their authorised service agency ARS, even though their visit charges are higher than market i trust samsung & call them. They could not **bleep** problem as it related to compressor, they also tried to connect samsung but it was not answered. I contact samsung with their service report with clear note to change the refrigerator and my purchase invoice. During my telephonic conversation they assured me to change the machine but as we was going out for vacation i request them to process when we come back. They agreed and send me mail in this regard to inform them once we come back. I contacted them again when we come back with ARS report & invoice & their mail but suddenly they change their mind. They mailed me that they can not solve my issue and i have to do at my own. I called independent technician, he also told me that there is issue with compressor. I am strange that How compressor not performing within 2 year? why samsung gives compressor warranty if they could not serve? Why their reply are different at diff time ? Why they don't fulfill their commitment? This is not money issue but we are facing lots of trouble without referigerator working in home..I hope all of you might aware this. This is eye opening so please make sure everthing while purchase samsung product ....This is whistle blower to all

1 Comment
Georgine
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada.

Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes