Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks for the community members here, leading a helping hand to each other. If its not too much to ask JohnStph, you may consider the following steps while troubleshooting and maximizing the potential of your Samsung Galaxy device.
1) Ensure to close all Apps in the background while playing video/animation.
2) Check your device connectivity; Wi-Fi and/or Mobile Network signal must be really strong, if you are browsing high resolution video. Check proximity to your Router/Wi-fi and/or call your network provider for the status of signal in your coverage area.
3) Check your device memory capacity.
4) Run Samsung Members app Diagnostics.
5) Check, Download, and Install, the latest Software Updates.
If you are satisfied with the answers given here, please do not hesitate to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your next reply.