3 weeks ago I bought a Book pro 360 which is the worst laptop ever been made.
Before buying this, I was really one of Samsung fan. I uses their Samsung Note 20, Galaxy Tab, air bud,...
And know I am thinking to switch to a new brand.
Couple of issues that I have seen it:
1. after this laptop goes to sleep you have to spend between 30 minutes to one hour to find a way to wake it up.
2. During the last few days I got it twice frozen without any reaction.
3. When you put the laptop into sleep mode, laptop is still on and you can hear the fan noise for a long time only monitor doesn't show anything.
4. 20 hours battery life in specification is a joke, regularly it won't last more than 2 or 3 hours.
I called customer service and asked for returning it, after one hour playing with me they told me your return window is closed only for 2 days delay!!!
I have to put it in recycle bin for next week at least it might be useful for garbage collectors.
Hi, we suggest you to Change the sleep power options.
1. Click Change advanced power settings from the Edit Plan Settings window.
2. In the Power Options window, click to expand the Sleep mode. Click and expand Sleep after. Click On battery (Minutes) and then change the minutes.
3. If the time is already what you want, change it to another time, and then change it back. Do the same for Plugged in. When finished, click Apply, and then click OK.
If your battery just isn't lasting as long as it should, you may need to perform a battery calibration.
Step1: Close any programs that are in use.
•Save any work you may be doing, and then close all running programs or applications.
Step2: Disconnect the AC Adapter.
•Smart Battery Calibration will not run when the AC adapter is connected.
Step3: Restart and run Samsung BIOS configuration.
•Restart the PC, and then press F2 when the SAMSUNG logo appears.
This will start the Samsung BIOS Configuration.
Step4: Run the Smart Battery Calibration.
•Click Advanced on the left-side menu, and then double-click on Smart Battery Calibration on the right-side menu. The battery will be discharged by the PC.
•The process may take up to 5 hours depending on the capacity and remaining battery life. To cancel the operation, press the ESC key.
Step5: Charge the battery.
•After the battery has been completely discharged, connect the AC adapter to your PC and charge the battery. You can use the PC while the battery charges, or leave it off until fully charged.
Same as most of the responses. For the price of it and spec, it's actually an awful laptop. It's riddled with bugs like they didn't even bother testing it and sent them out half done. From the fingerprint sensor randomly stopping, the drivers for the touch-pad deleting themselves and now the latest is that it just refuses to wake up. I think I've made the mistake of buying a Samsung laptop for the first and last time.
8 times out of 10 it's "Networking connectivity in Standby" aka Sleep mode. If you don't see it in Power options > Advanced settings, google for register fix, so it's visible. But I recommend you to disable it, so it doesn't have connectivity while in sleep mode.
As I'm not 100% sure about what sleep mode Samsung is using, you can use: "powercfg /a" command in cmd in admin mode, to see if it S0 mode aka Standby that's used on most laptops these days for sleep mode.
You want to see this:
Standby (S0 Low Power Idle) Network Disconnected
I've had my Samsung Galaxy pro 360 13 inch since February of 2022 and it is now July and I still get over 20 hours seriously I think if you optimize your computer settings I think you'll get that too but to be perfectly honest with you I get I charge my laptop once a day if I have to even then 20 hours I get it I get more than 20 hours try optimizing your your laptop settings