Original topic:

Galaxy Book 360 - touch screen have several circles on the top row

(Topic created on: 01-24-2024 12:11 PM)
GH4
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Books

the touch screen has several circles on the top row and whenever they appear my keyboard and cursor won't work. 

7 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, If you are facing an issue with the touchscreen then a force reboot is a sensible option.

For this, you need to press the volume down key and the Power key for more than 20 seconds. This activity will make your device run smoother and faster with a proper response on the touchscreen.

0 Likes
I_FOX_I
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books

I have the same issue with this randomized touches on my Galaxy Book2 360 Pro's screen. They appear axidentley and in random places. Sometimes there are 1, sometimes 10 touches are there on the screen. It blocks my work and blocks the laptop. This is disaster, new laptop and I can't rely on it anymore for my work. What's wrong with you Samsung? This is widely spread issue, the touchscreen is broken! I don't think this is hardware problem. PLEASE FIX IT! non-sensitive areas which are always change locationnon-sensitive areas which are always change locationAccidental touches on samsungs's galaxy book2 pro 360Accidental touches on samsungs's galaxy book2 pro 360

I_FOX_I
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books

Screenshot 2023-11-16 002038.pngAdding another screenshot with a visible problems of a touchscreen where you can see zones and lines on the screen which are not sensible for touches. What is more when you don't the screen at all you'll get random touches on it in a while, 10 touches and they are blocking your mouse and your work on the laptop. 1500 USD to suffer, how stupid was I to buy Samsung.... 

0 Likes
I_FOX_I
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books

Dear Helena, my apologies, but did't you mixed up laptops with mobile phones, where volume down + power gives recovery menu? And I just can't wirte a normal reply as my lapotp blocked by accidental touchscreen touches. 

0 Likes
SumD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

Hi,

I also notice circles where you cannot draw over. I tested 4 different laptops, and 3 had this issue. I emailed samsung, but never received an email. The three photos show one laptop from the samsung store, and two that I oredered online (the second was a replacement, but it had the same issue). F5C8359B-AF7E-4C71-83A1-F78CD2EBA221.jpegDE7A1C7D-BFA6-4B05-AB83-E48341F4B2B3.jpegB4469652-1BBA-4CFE-808F-00226C0E1ED7.jpeg

mvajay
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

I have the same issue. Could you tell me what was the fix for this?

Members_MUH3R6n
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Books

Same issues here as  I_FOX_I  Active Level 1 ‎11-15-2023 01:02 PM in Galaxy Books .

I have carried my laptop in my backpack like anyone would in the laptop pouch. I am also typing with it on table like anyone would. It seems any slight pressure on the laptop is bending the screen. When the pressure is applied, even a very light one, the screen shows the shadowy circles, and the screen stops responding to touch and showing the cursor. It is getting worst while just having my wrists lightly wresting on the laptop keyboard side. As a tablet, is it unusable now. I had the laptop for a year and a half. 

Anyone who actually was offered a fix, maybe a return and replacement of the laptop itself by Samsung? 

This product seriously lacks a "stablization bar". 

0 Likes