Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Shot with the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra 200MP cameraπŸ“·πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹ 

13 Comments
SgtStubby
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
When I was about 2 years old I saw a bee like that and thought it was beautiful and wanted to hold it. The bee had other ideas about our friendship and shot me in the thumb with his stinger. Then I cry even more when my mom told me the bee woukd die because he shot me
Joce1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Kids experience πŸ˜‚
SgtStubby
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
Ya I still remember that. And hiw my older brother had a little red wagon and said it was hus drilling rig. He made me the cook.
ImCanadianEh
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Yeah i get it bee stings don't bother Me to much i have been stung so many times by different species of wasp and bees it does not effect me much anymore now the worst one I've had so far that I never want to have a experience with again was a tarantula hawk back in 2019 that made me have hallucinations and my entire foot was in so much pain and the burn was so painful I couldn't even walk for a good couple hours I was in so much pain my muscles seized simular to being tazed that kind of siezed up to the point I was temporarily paralyzed
SgtStubby
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
I had no idea those existed. Now i am scared to go outside.
0 Likes
SgtStubby
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
Last time i got stung yellow jackets were building a nest in a cinder block at the bottom of our back steps. I had no idea where the nest was and i was painting the back steps and noticed the occasional one flying around which is not unusual in summer. When i got to the bottom i suddenly got swarmed and screamed like a little girl and ran as fast as i could. I got stung several times before they retreated.
Next day i found the nest and killed them all.
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Perfect pics πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ImCanadianEh
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Beautiful! 😍🐝🌼