Original topic:

Those were the days...🎢🎡πŸ˜₯πŸ’”

(Topic created on: 12-06-2023 11:05 PM)
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Legendary producer, creator, activist, and screenwriter Norman Lear has passed away at the age of 101.Thank you for all the laughter, the love, and everything in between. Rest in Peace πŸ˜₯πŸ’” 

9 Comments
davidjay362
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
That sure brings back alot of memories Paula.
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
How did you make the pictures switch like that
0 Likes
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
I downloaded a few photos from Pinterest into my Samsung Galaxy tablet's Gallery app. Where I created a GIF, just clicked on those 3 dots on the upper right corner & selected Create. Then the GIF option and adjusted the speed of the slideshow. Hope this helps.
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Wow thanks. I did not know this
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
You're very welcome. I've had this tablet for 3 years, and I didn't know about it until a couple of years ago lol πŸ˜† And, I'm sure that eventually I'll find more stuff on it lol πŸ˜….
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Well I have seen that but get overwhelmed with all the stuff these things do. I was looking a few days ago through my phone how to create a gif and couldn't find anything. Was right under my nose all the time
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Same here. And, I say to myself "Oh! I didn't know my tablet had this or that πŸ€” πŸ˜… 😳 " a lot 😳 πŸ€” lol ‼️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Yup
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
Sanford and son one of my all-time favorites and basically all these shows couldn't air in these times would hurt too many feelings