Original topic:

Unfinished, Paula C. Jensen, 2024, digital painting (ArtRage)

(Topic created on: 01-31-2024 02:31 PM)
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
For PenUp's Let's Draw Brush Drawing Challenge 2024. It's been awhile since I've submitted something on PenUp's Let's Draw challenges because I always seem to miss the deadline. So, I made sure by staying up late this morning to get this in on time lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคช!!

10 Comments
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
I googled your name and the page blew up with similar work. Pretty amazing artist amongst us.
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’“ โ˜บ ๐Ÿ’—
Galaxy Gallery
You're welcome and thank you so much for sharing your stunning artwork, you've inspired me to keep learning to draw ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿคฉ
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
That is the best compliment I have ever received ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘, @PrincessPri! I would very much like to see some of your artwork, too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€. Cheers, Paula Jensen.
Galaxy Gallery
I'm not very good yet so I haven't shared any of my work anywhere so please don't judge me. I'm self-taught by the school of YouTube over the past 2 years but I want to learn everything! As I said you are immensely inspirational to me! Cheers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐ŸฉทIllustration13 (5)_1000001726_1706823211.png
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Don't sell yourself short, your picture is very, very good ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. I'm self-taught too but it has taken me many years of practice to get me to where I am now. But I am still learning new things every day. I have only been digital art for 4 yrs now, my early stuff wasn't very good. I was so used to doing things with pencils, pens, etc. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable about your art. Just keep creating art and finding inspiration from wherever you can find it. Someone told me once: "if you keep on doing something you are passionate about, the rewards will follow". Cheers ๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿฅฐ
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you so much! Wow, you've given me so much hope for a great future in digital art. This is my passion, and my dream is to have a career in it. Just two years ago, I was drawing stick people and had horrible penmanship, so I've definitely made a lot of progress. And it can only get better from here, as you are a testament to that! Cheers ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽจ