Original topic:

Keys Cafe not working - Canada and OneUI 2.5

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 06:43 AM)
ontdriftwood
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there, I purchased a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Keys cafe is not working. After the initial setup of my new phone, I installed Goodlock, Theme Park and Keys Cafe. I created my keyboard and applied it, but the phone only uses the default layout. I have also tried several layouts and none of them work. 

This app does work, however, on my Canadian Note 10 Plus. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey ontdriftwood,
Please verify for the Good Lock app update in the Galaxy store or play store and make sure that the app is updated to the latest version.
Then perform the clear cache of the app and clear data of the app to check if it works.

Note: Clear data of the app will remove all the app data and makes the settings to its defaults.
Go to Settings> Apps> Select the Good Lock app> Storage> Clear cache and Clear data.

If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the app and reboot your device once.

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi ontdriftwood, Could you please let us know the status of the issue? If the issue got resolved, please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as solution and help others with the same issue. If the issue still persists, then please get back to us with more information.

0 Likes
ontdriftwood
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Still not solved. I have theme park installed, keys cafe installed, and no results 

0 Likes