Original topic:

Note 10 plus - Full screen apps auto minimize.

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 12:16 AM)
Prabh33
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Today i have noticed that apps that are running full screen like Google Maps and Twitch, they minimize to mini screen automatically, without any change in orientation or touching the screen.
Its frustrating as I use maps while driving and maps app goes small and uts hard to see.

Anyone else is experiencing this issue?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Prabh33, Please clear the cache for the apps and check them again. Did you get any notification alert from other apps when you were using these apps?

0 Likes
Prabh33
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
That was the case yesterday when i got messages on Messenger. But it just happened again with YouTube notification.
Is this because of a recent update or something? Cause that was not the case ever before. Its kinda annoying. Watching a video and all of a sudden it minimizes.
0 Likes
Prabh33
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
It just happened again and there is no new notification. Please help. Thanks.
0 Likes
Prabh33
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
One thing I can confirm is that its probably caused by the messages app automatically open again and again in the background when i cleared it from the background apps.
0 Likes
bartlesenson3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I've had this issue for some days now. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus. All apps are on their current versions. So a minute or two into browsing chrome the app will minimize to the home screen. No error message or crash.

Same will happen to Play Store and my Gallery. This has become increasingly, aggravating and I'd appreciate any help. I've done hard resets, clearing caches, with no positive results.

0 Likes
Prabh33
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Did you receive any update recently that may have caused it?
0 Likes
Misquitta
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi Has this issue been resolved. Have been facing a similar issues around the same time as you. Did a factory reset .... issue still persist

0 Likes
Prabh33
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have not seen this issue happening since an update was released. Make sure you have updated the phone.
0 Likes