Please perform the wipe cache partition of the device and get back to us with the results.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
6. Press Bixby / Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Have you followed the wipe cache partition of the device steps on your phone? If not, I suggest you to perform it on your phone by following the above steps and get back to us with the results.
is there a simple way to downgrade back to Android 10 my phone was purchased direct from Samsung Canada.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I suggest you to perform the factory data reset of the device after back up the device data on a computer using the Smart switch software. Make sure that you have removed the configured accounts from your phone before going to perform a factory data reset otherwise it will be locked with one of the configured accounts.
Here is the Smart switch link: https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-back-up-your-devi...
You can find the factory data reset option under the General management of the device settings.