Original topic:

S-Pen issues

(Topic created on: 06-06-2022 04:15 AM)
Sco77mc
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Note 10+ 5G

3 days ago I noticed the "S-pen disconnected" icon on AOD screen. Followed prompts to 'reconnect' & this appeared to work (for a while).
However i have to do this now 2 or 3 times in a day.
After reconnecting, i use S-pen briefly to check on charge (slowly dissipating, not recharging)...

New S-pen ? Or issues with phone/Bluetooth ?

Assistance much appreciated.

0 Likes
4 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @Sco77mc, that's strange. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

samsungloyality
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I am having a same problem, no solution given by the samsung send a error report so many times, after every update few features stop working, the solution they give you reset your phone, it means every time you update your phone you need to reset your phone. The solution is the problem is go to service centre, they will replace your s pen that is or they will charge you to get replaced the spen
0 Likes
jpy11
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Assistance please .... my s pen continues to disconnect from working ... have done suggested actions to rectify issue but problem remains unsolved .. can anyone advise how to fix issue ...
Thank you....
0 Likes
SamsungCass
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey!

I'd suggest raising an error report through the Samsung Members application by following the steps below.

Lodging these reports if issues arise allows our Samsung Members team to review diagnostic data sent through. It is best to submit this within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring.

Samsung Members (application) > Get help > Error reports

0 Likes