Original topic:

stutter/drop-out

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 05:25 PM)
Andyman100
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

While trying to play online games, bluetooth and wired audio cuts in and out, and touch contols stop at the same intervals. I've tried wiping system cache partition, and playing with bluetooth off. no change.

Next step is factory reset but I did that after last update - march security

Now I have downloaded and installed the  full  up to date firmware, after setting it up  again, same. 

So far games affected 

warface- virtually unplayable

World of tanks - gets better as you play

Cod mobile - exits mid game, likely on cod side as they had similar issues when Android 10 came out. Likely fixed in future update.

Will add as I find more

0 Likes
2 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey Members_k6XeY5t,
Welcome to the Samsung Members Canada community.
As you have performed the Wipe cache partition of the device, then please verify your device in safe mode for 24 hours to diagnose the issue exactly if the third-party apps cause the issue or the device.

Safe mode to check if added apps are causing problems. This mode only loads basic system software and allows you to disable third-party applications.
1. After turning off the device, turn it on.
2. Once the Samsung logo has started, press and hold the volume down button.
3. When the home screen appears, the safe mode is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
Keep your device in safe mode for 24 hours.
If the device works well in safe mode, the problem could be with third-party applications installed on the device. Uninstall them in Settings >> Apps >> show all apps >> Tap on the apps and uninstall them.
How to deactivate safe mode.
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. Tap Restart.

0 Likes
Andyman100
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

The problem only happens during online gaming, and you can't play these games in safe mode- tried. 

I'm suspecting that it's a game issue and they aren't optimized for Android 11 yet as some work perfectly fine. I hope that is the case.

0 Likes