Original topic:

10 days gone after doing my pre-order on GalaxyS24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-29-2024 12:49 AM)
DulanDc
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
This will be the 10th day waiting to receive my pre order and the product is not even shipped. Whenever I try to talk to the support team they'll say it'll take a week and still not been shipped @samsung why?
9 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we certainly understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to provide us the requested information asked in DM( direct message ).

We will check with our team and get back to you soon.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right (Samsung Members ) > Inbox > Reply to the DM (Direct message).

OR

Viewing your Direct message Inbox from your device.

On the Members app go to the Community tab.

Click on your profile picture and username.

Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
TheJims
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

@helenna would I be able to chat with you via DM also? I have been on support chat 2x times trying to get info but have been told they have "no info", or "just wait for emails".

0 Likes
TheJims
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Likewise, preordered my S24U within an hour of the unveiling event ending, order still in "Order Preparation" status. Super frustrating as when I did my preorder, the order said it would arrive on Jan 25th. samsung screenshot.png

0 Likes
DulanDc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did u receive it??
0 Likes
DulanDc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@theJims? What's the Status of your order ?
0 Likes
TheJims
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
"Order preparation"1706658907498.jpg
0 Likes
DulanDc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Oh really ?? Did u order it on the same day they released the pre-order portal?
0 Likes
TheJims
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

yes, very annoying honestly. 

samsung2.png

0 Likes
DulanDc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Oh that's unfortunate. However my package just came home. Try to talk to them time to time (Thru the samsung shop app)
0 Likes