Original topic:

AR emoji editor

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 11:32 AM)
piman
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all,

I was wondering how come the Aaron emoji editor is only available as an APK. I don't find it on Google play or Samsung store? Wanted to try the update. Any idea? Thanks. 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
I'm not sure if we have the same feature.. on note 20 ultra, i go to camera, theb more, then upper right corner there is AR zone.. you can see all options there including the ar studio..

View solution in context

Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks gokongming.

Hi piman, AR emoji is an inbuilt feature that is available in some supported Galaxy devices including S9. There is no app version for this feature as it is already inbuilt with the system.

View solution in context

8 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi piman, We didn't find any application named "Aaron emoji editor" in the galaxy store. It is up to the developers of the app to make it available in the store. I suggest you to contact the app developer and post your suggestions.

0 Likes
piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
sorry I meant AR emoji editor. omg. lol.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
it's on your camera.. what phone are you using???
piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
oh ok S9. thanks
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
I'm not sure if we have the same feature.. on note 20 ultra, i go to camera, theb more, then upper right corner there is AR zone.. you can see all options there including the ar studio..
Solution
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks gokongming.

Hi piman, AR emoji is an inbuilt feature that is available in some supported Galaxy devices including S9. There is no app version for this feature as it is already inbuilt with the system.

keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi piman, Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

santacarole
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hello I am looking to modified my emoji and I don't find how. thank you to help me. I want to take off my Christmas hat hahaha
0 Likes