Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

CCTV App with Bluetooth?

(Topic created on: 05-21-2022 03:34 PM)
Atsirt
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I need to badly be able to not only record but monitor the recording from another device via Bluetooth. I want to use my S20 to record video of my yard and then monitor that video, in real time, on my S22 - without WIFI. 
Are there apps for this? I'm downloading so many that need wifi and I don't have internet at home. My data plan doesn't have distance range I need...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Try Security Camera CZ. Oh if you have no internet access you have no way for a connection and if your that remote I would be look for a professional company too come install so equipment. You also can get satellite internet net, Starlink, there is a another company but forgot what it was called.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Try Security Camera CZ. Oh if you have no internet access you have no way for a connection and if your that remote I would be look for a professional company too come install so equipment. You also can get satellite internet net, Starlink, there is a another company but forgot what it was called.
Atsirt
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Awesome! Thank you!!
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we are glad to hear that your issue is solved.

Please get back to us if you require any further assistance.

rickarocka
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Well, I used to have a similar problem, but at least, there was nothing wrong with my internet connection. In my case, the best solution for me was getting a security system that could connect to my phone via the app, and I could easily track everything. You can go to the ajax website and understand what I'm talking about, and maybe, it'll be suitable for you as well. As I know, it works with three Internet service providers, so the connection will definitely be stable, and that's not something you'll have to worry about.