Original topic:

Wallpaper Automatically Changes

(Topic created on: 06-17-2020 01:36 PM)
Samsung_ZUjO1M4
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

About a week and a half ago my Galaxy S10 wallpaper changed to what looks like generic patterns.  I've had this phone for almost a year and have always used personal pictures for my wallpaper.  The most recent one had been used for several months until it suddenly changed.  Now if I change the wallpaper back to an image I have used before (with no issues) it will change back to this generic wallpaper (usually at the top of the hour).  I haven't installed any new apps in more than two weeks and don't have any wallpaper apps installed. If the patterns looked good it wouldn't bother me as much, but many of them are just ugly.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy S
check if dynamic lockscreen has been accidentally enabled.. but this if for lockscreen wallpapers..

go to settings > lockscreen > wallpaper services then tap to none.. and disable the dynamic lockscreen..
0 Likes
Samsung_ZUjO1M4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Forgot to mention that in my original post, Dynamic Lock Screen is disabled, it didn't make any difference with it on or off.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hey@Samsung_ZUjO1M4,
Please follow the steps provided by@gokongming and get back to us with the results.

Thank you@gokongming for your information.

JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

cla vie sprit

0 Likes