Original topic:

No 90 fps in pubgm

(Topic created on: 09-15-2020 11:58 PM)
moriJin
Beginner Level 2
Options
Other
Hi, so i use note 20 ultra(865+) to play pubg mobile. Recently the game introduced a new 90 fps feature and most phones that have 90hz screen are using that feature after the update but for some reason its not showing up in my game. Phone like one plus 7 pro from last year has this feature and even some cheap chinese phones have this feature.i just dont understand why one of the most expensive phone doesnt already have this feature.
I already tried few things like restarting the device, reinstalling the game and even tried disabling the 'game optimization services' package and it still didnt show up. If anyone else facing the same issue and have a solution to this, please let me know.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Halston
Options
Other

Hi moriJin,

Please follow the below steps and check:

Open PUBG Mobile, Go to settings >> graphics >> select smooth and then select 90FPS mode.

If the 90FPS option is not available for you then close the app, clear the cache and relaunch the app and check the 90FPS option.

If it is not working as of now. This is not device problem, PUBG rolled 90fps support only for few selected devices only. maybe in the near feature, it will release the 90FPS Support for More devices.

We suggest you to contact the PUBG Support for more details and keep the device and app up to date.