Original topic:

❄️Are you ready for the winter?❄️

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 12:43 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

The spooky season is over, and we're full steam ahead into the upcoming winter! What are your thoughts on the winter season? Is there snow where you live? Do you like/dislike the winter months, and why?

For me, I've always had a love/hate relationship with the winter time. In Vancouver we don't actually get a lot of snow, instead we get a lot of rain. But I actually do enjoy the winter activities - skiing, skating, and a good cuppa hot chocolate :)

What about you guys? We'd love to hear from everyone! Feel free to show us pictures of how you're preparing for the winter(winter gear), or if its snowing already where you live!

Let us know in the Lifestyle section, and don't forget to post with the the hashtag #membermondays!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members team

73 Comments
Samsung_lKAZ1Oz
Beginner Level 2
Others

cold in Ottawa

0 Likes
Vinyladdict
Beginner Level 2
Others
hey guys I'm new to the Samsung Members app..I live in NL and am definitely not a fan of the winter! our winters are different here considering we are in the middle of the Atlantic. When it gets cold here the cold goes right through your bones! One day it could be raining then 30 mins later it could be snowing and back to rain again! Our winter or the cold lasts sometimes until April...Cheers
0 Likes
Lucky15
Active Level 1
Others

I live in Montreal, right now it's cold, but no snow 😞 I like snow because i can do snowball fights with my friends and forts. I know I'm 17 and I'm too old for this kind of fun. But for me it's like a whole day of laughter and fun. I hope some snow comes soon ( atleast not alot or I'll be shoveling) XD

0 Likes
HappyDrawDay
Beginner Level 5
Others
I don't like snow here in Alberta but when the temperature drops to under -30 C then i hate snow.
0 Likes
Flymagvic
Beginner Level 2
Others
never!
0 Likes
Others
Hi Jeremy, I'm someboysmother I think? so I may not have put anything up because I want to pick a name that is pleasing to my Father...too confusing I thought and a billion questions as to why I chose the name so any ideas??? hahaha I had to pick a name so Juliette and these are my babies in the pic! 1st time EVER posting and not knowing squat lol
0 Likes
Others
shouting out from 📣 Toronto We the North! it's crazy weather time
0 Likes
Others
whear are you in Toronto? I'm here we have snow now turning to ice because of the heavy snow mixed in with we so it definitely not good driving weather.
0 Likes
Others
I love the 4 seasons as opposed to straight sun hot sweaty nats, bees yikes heat like frying an egg on the concrete lol Florida girl before Toronto but I grew up in Connecticut so I really enjoyed the snow.
0 Likes
Others
opps #membermindays!
0 Likes