Original topic:

Announcement - Galaxy S22 Series Trade-In Update!

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 02:05 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Update: The feature has been fixed and is now running properly!

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

We noticed lots of excitement and chatter around the Galaxy S22 Series that we unpacked today!

We wanted to let the community know that the Trade-In functionality for pre-orders are back up and running!

Get up to $810 off the new Galaxy S22 series by trading in your Galaxy S, Galaxy Note or Galaxy Z series smartphone. (Based on trading in a Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB)
Limited time only!
See www.samsung.com/ca/offer/ for full terms and conditions.

You can pre-order the S22 Series or learn more about the product here!

Have a great day everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

113 Comments
Jelilat
Active Level 1
Others
Hi. Has anyone tried trading in a custom S21 Ultra? I keep getting the "your device is ineligible for processing" error.
0 Likes
Strydaris
Active Level 1
Others

Jelilat, I have tried to add my Note 10+ and get the same thing. Even tried using the serial number and nothing. Then I just tried to add my phone manually and Samsung as a manufacturer is completely gone.

Jelilat
Active Level 1
Others
That's just wild. It did eventually recognize the phone yesterday but it would not proceed to the next step. Now it's back to the ineligible error. Samsung has to b etrying to be trying to control the volume of trade-ins somehow.
0 Likes
Strydaris
Active Level 1
Others

Its funny, after posting my first reply, it worked for me. Was able to put in my order and my trade in info on the 13th. Now I am still stuck in the processing hell wondering if things have gone through or not. lol

0 Likes
BGMGKK
Active Level 1
Others
Finally placed an order! Hope to hear soon from samsung Canada. Screenshot_20220215-200215_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
AMuiMuu
Active Level 1
Others
Its the 15 and i wanted to order online but its still showing me errors
0 Likes
AMuiMuu
Active Level 1
Others
So i cant trade in any other s series phone online in store i can get a credit of 300? For my s3 but not online
Lucerito94
Beginner Level 2
Others
I tried trading in my Galaxy S20+ , didn't let me. I end up buying it at the regular price
0 Likes
phani
Active Level 5
Others
Doesn't work for my S20 FE...
0 Likes
ZaldyOngoco
Beginner Level 2
Others
Seriously samsung trade in value of my zfold2 5g is only $300 you are the one whos making your phone value depreciate faster than iphone 1645072381289.gif
0 Likes