Original topic:

Galaxy Store vs Google Play Store

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 09:39 PM)
drew96
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Could someone tell me the difference between Samsung Galaxy store and A Google play store in regards to apps both showing two different updates Dates. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 btw

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Galaxy store is mostly useless. It's good for the galaxy exclusive apps if you want them and the Samsung pre installed system apps updates. It's a dying store, mainly used by foreign countries that don't have access you play store. If the app you want is available on play store, it's best to get it there.
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, here are the differences between Galaxy Store and Play Store.

Galaxy Store: You can access information about the applications registered at Samsung Galaxy Store as well as at other Android application stores such as Google Play. Applications registered in Samsung Galaxy Store can be downloaded and installed at the same time. Please note that the service availability may vary by the service provider and country.

Play Store: The Google Play Store is home to not only apps and games, but some additional digital content as well. You can find movies, books, and music in the Play Store. Google basically launched the Play Store as a hub for its users to get all sorts of digital content. The main content would probably be apps and games, as the Play Store was mainly launched for Android smartphones.

CanopusArchives
Beginner Level 2
Others

I can understand the difference, but why am I seeing apps that I obtained from Google Play listed for update in Galaxy Updates. Something is not right here.

0 Likes
Montypython
Active Level 5
Others
I get a lot of system app updates from Galaxy store that I don't from play store
0 Likes
faraoni
Beginner Level 2
Others

w29wt

0 Likes