Original topic:

⭐Hot Topic – December 31 2021⭐

(Topic created on: 12-31-2021 12:49 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

On behalf of the Samsung Members Team, we would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year’s Eve! We hope everyone had an amazing holiday break, and have some fun plans for the upcoming year. We would love to hear about your New Year’s resolutions below!

With 2021 coming to an end, we would also like to hear your thoughts from this year:

• What was your favourite Samsung device, feature or product?
  • What was one of your key highlights on Samsung Members this year?
  • What do you wish to see on Samsung Members next year?

Thanks for tuning in. Happy New Year!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

Others
My new year resolution is to pray for everyone's safety from COVID.🙏
My favorite product has to be Flip 3 which I got from unpacked event and would like to see myself invited again for Unpacked event in 2022 😉
DJ-Frost
Beginner Level 2
Others

New to this forum cant say what needs to improve but better tread classification would be nice.. id love to have a S21+ Ultra and i love how easy it is to mirror screen a samsung, Ive got a A20 .. it served me well.. ty

LLAPxS20
Active Level 1
Others
I've had an S20+ 5G for over a year now. Besides the new ads in some Samsung based apps (despite the tier of device you have), I still appreciate the features and customisation of the Samsung world.

I am would like to have an S21 Ultra and a tab S7+. But as time progresses, we'll see what the future tech holds.

Being a part of an unpacked event would be wicked too.
0 Likes
Moloch2689
Beginner Level 5
Others
I can't wait to have android 12 roll out for the S20 FE 5g. I've been waiting over 6 months forit. I hope it comes out in the next few days.
Ref95
Active Level 1
Others
Yes, I read that they are already starting but not sure when North America will be included in the update. Hopefully soon.
Deanodero
Beginner Level 2
Others
Help! I got the Galaxy watch 4 hoping to use the altimeter, ECG and blood pressure features. Now I find they are not available in Canada. Please do what you can to enable them!
0 Likes
Moloch2689
Beginner Level 5
Others
What!!! That's ridiculous, I would be furious if I couldn't use what I bought the device for. Hopefully they can fix it for you soon
0 Likes
ManavRams
Beginner Level 3
Others
I'm new to Samsung phones as i had bought only a buds earlier to this. I am surprised to see so many cool features and tips and tricks on my phone on each app is the coolest feature for me!!.. I wish I could afford a watch too but that's too much of a wish 🤞.. I'm in love with the quality of the product and the . I only wish that software updates are supported for at least 4 years coz the amount spent to own a device is pretty high...!! That's such a peace if mind...

About members program, I'm yet to explore and learn.. will keep you guys posted. All the best and a happy new year, team Samsung:)
Robbie4747
Active Level 3
Others
Put the update ui 4.0 out in canada 🇨🇦
0 Likes
Wolky
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung has 1 week to bring update and fix all these issues on UI 4 otherwise switching to Pixel 6 Pro