Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Onedrive Sign out - HOW TO DO

(Topic created on: 11-07-2020 01:41 PM)
smartypatel
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I just did sync my storage from Samsung cloud to onedrive. But now I have another onedrive account personal,  which I want to use on my phone app. But by default the app is not letting me sign  out from onedrive which I just sync with samsung cloud. I tried many times sign out, then as soon as I open onedrive app to login into my another account, it automatically sign in to my account which I sign out already..!!??

Any suggestions would be helpful 
5 Comments
Solution
keagan
Options
Others

Hi smartypatel, 

I suggest you please try to disconnect your Microsoft account by following the instructions below and check if the issue got resolved.

1. Sign in to your Samsung account at https://account.samsung.com.

2. Select "Password and security".

3. Select "Services with access to your info".

4. Select "Microsoft",and then select "Disconnect".

5. When a message appears asking whether you’re sure you want to disconnect from Microsoft, select "Confirm".

Enr668
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hi Keagan,

My onedrive get signed in without needed to provide password. I try to disable this by follow the steps above, however, in my Samsung account at https://account.samsung.com, I don't see Microsoft in the Services (under Service it is blank) hence I couldn't disconnect from Microsoft, it puzzled me.

0 Likes
smartypatel
Active Level 1
Others
thanks, that works
0 Likes
Solution
keagan
Options
Others

Hi smartypatel, Glad that your issue got resolved. If you find my comment helpful, please take the time to accept the comment as solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes
GLT63
Beginner Level 2
Others

I am reviving this thread for other users similar problems. this solution may have worked once open a time, but it no longer does. although on the target device i received the message stating "onedrive account xxxx disconnected", no power on the planet has been able to stop onedrive from accessing that same theoretically disconnected account. it has also survived a My Files app termination and tablet reboot. what finally solved the problem was Settings>Apps>My Files and deleting its private data. Thank Bob for that.

0 Likes