Original topic:

S21 ultra fitbit issue

(Topic created on: 12-26-2021 11:34 AM)
kryskros
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I'm having pop ups that suggesting a Fitbit Inspire 2 to be set up on my s21 ultra, none of our households own a Fitbit, turned off bluetooth and nearby scanning, but still it keeps on popping up on my screen
0 Likes
9 Comments
kryskros
Beginner Level 2
Others
Anyone can help me fix this issue please
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. I suggest you to perform the reset network settings on your phone. Go to Settings> General Management> Reset> Reset Network Settings> Reset settings.

This will reset all network settings, including those for Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth.

0 Likes
kryskros
Beginner Level 2
Others
Did exactly what you suggested, but still that pop up for Fitbit Inspire 2 is still showing on my phone 😓
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, could you check with another device and check if the issue still persists?

0 Likes
kryskros
Beginner Level 2
Others
We have 3 Samsung phones in our household, all of them has Bluetooth on everytime, but only my s21 Ultra is having this issue 😓
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, We suggest you to go for backup and reset. Here are the steps to backup your data:

Backup from Samsung account--Apps > Settings > Cloud > Backup > Select the data > Back up now.

Backup from Google account--Apps > Settings > Backup and reset.

Here are the steps for factory reset, settings>>General management>>Reset>>Factory data reset>>Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset>> Delete All.

0 Likes
kryskros
Beginner Level 2
Others
We have 3 Samsung phones in our household, all of them has Bluetooth on everytime, but only my s21 Ultra is having this issue 😓
0 Likes
Honey101288
Active Level 1
Others
I'm having the same issue. What a pain. I'm wondering if this has been resolved by the last suggested solution?
0 Likes
Blueparrot
Beginner Level 2
Others
I get the same pop up on my S22 Ultra, I don't own a fitbit, but keeps popping up
0 Likes