Samsung Blockchain Wallet and Gemini

(Topic created on: 05-28-2020 03:45 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

photo for thread.jpg

Hey Samsung Members!

We are excited to announce that Samsung Blockchain is launching an exchange service in Canada and US!

With our collaboration with Gemini, Samsung Blockchain Wallet users can buy and sell crypto by connecting to Gemini app and view their exchange account balances at a glance.

Click here for more details:

Learn More

For those who don't know about Samsung Blockchain service:

□ What is Samsung Blockchain Keystore?

Samsung Blockchain Keystore is a service that easily manages private key with the vault-like Knox security.

□ What is Samsung Blockchain Wallet?

Samsung Blockchain Wallet is a secure app for users to manage and transfer cryptocurrency, to easily link to the exchange, or to utilize Decentralized Apps (DApps).

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

33 Comments
Others

Simplecryptoguide.com aims to provide an objective introductory guide for people who are new to the cryptocurrency space, providing a step-by step introduction through the basics.

0 Likes
tonnydebra
Active Level 1
Others

Testimony By Debra Tonny. How to get your ex back fast! I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again, and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children pass through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging, but all to no avail. and he confirmed that he had made his decision, and he never wanted to see me again. So one evening, as I was coming back from work, I met an old friend of mine who asked my husband .So I explained everything to him, so he told me that the only way I can get my husband back is to visit a priest, because it has really worked for him too. So I never believed in spells, but I had no other choice, than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the priest whom he visited. awesomespelltemple@gmail.com. So the next morning, I sent a letter to the address he gave to me, and the priest assured me that I will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed, so he spoke with me, and told me everything that I needed to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day, our relationship was now stronger than how it was before, by the help of a priest. So, I will advise you out there if you have any problem contact DR.DAVID, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him: awesomespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347040654140 awesomespelltemplemwebsite2me

miloux
Beginner Level 4
Others
**bleep**
0 Likes
jacquesbraynes
Beginner Level 2
Others

Investment issues are always important to me. I have enough money to work with him. I certainly believe that money should work, not just in a bank account. Therefore, one day I came across these reviews of Changelly app to buy cryptocurrency : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.changelly.ap... that helped me to learn more about the trading application in general. So at the moment I'm trying to do my best, I'm not investing as much money as I can. I hope you will try to do it too.

0 Likes