Original topic:

The trade-in information not provided by Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 03:28 PM)
Alinash
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Hi, 

I have contacted Samsung agent 4 times about the trade-in shipping information. Samsung has not provided me with the shipping information.  Has anyone received the shipping information? 

0 Likes
6 Comments
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will help you resolve this.

We would like to inform you that, we have escalated your issue to the concerned team regarding the trade-in shipping information and hopefully you'll receive it soon.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Others
Are you referring to the trade in waybil?? Coz its on the email.. once they shipped the new phone to you.. then there's instructions how to print the shipping info and the trade in process..

It should be the one with NoReply..1680744903446_1680744903434_0.jpg
0 Likes
Alinash
Active Level 1
Others

I have never received this email. On the Samsung website, it still shows that my phone is shipping but I already received it 1 month ago. 

0 Likes
Others
Check the promotion section of your email.. maybe it went there..
0 Likes
jennerz
Active Level 1
Others
I waited months to order s23, bought it from Samsung canada directly. I was lured in by deals and rebate. Got the phone, had issues setting it up, support was a huge pain! I sent my s20 in its original box, box was wrapped in bubble wrap and put in another box. It has only been in otter box and had screen protector. I get a joke of an email claiming the phone was damaged and my rebate was significantly reduced, there was NOT a scratch on that phone. Support was a joke, they claimed to send me out of my supposedly damaged phone, I do NOT trust them, they send put of a damaged phone or my phone that they damaged!!! Samsung customer service and support is absolutely horrible!!!!! I've owned multiple Samsung phones, 2 sets ear buds, 2 watches, tv's, sound bar and Samsung washer and dryer and was thinking of purchasing a Samsung tablet to replace iPad, will never purchase another Samsung. Will switch to Apple as friends have purchased phones from Apple Canada without these scams. Absolutely hurt Samsung would scam customers. Customer service is dead unfortunately.
0 Likes
Alinash
Active Level 1
Others

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you, based on my 5 interaction with Samsung customer support. I would never buy any Samsung product ever again. What a scam.

0 Likes