Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Redemption Code

(Topic created on: 03-07-2022 03:14 PM)
danielryding
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions

Hi, I submitted a claim on the 25th after purchasing a Galaxy S22 Ultra, and I am yet to receive the promo code for the free gift, or confirmation that the redemption was completed and the tablet is due to be shipped.

I have emailed promos.au@samsung.com with no reply, and also tried calling your 1300 number, but the call quality was absolutely horrendous, I could not hear a word your staff were saying.

When can I expect the code to be emailed and the tablet to be shipped?

My Redemption ID is AUGE20220225041553-205

Thanks.

Resolved!
18 Comments
danielryding
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

I have just received my code. Thank you.

0 Likes
hannahv
Active Level 3
Promotions
Did you receive it when your status was still validation completed or did it say approved?
0 Likes
jt3009
Active Level 1
Promotions

Redemption No.AUE20220305064148-146

As you can see, it has been validated since the 8th March.

I have called to support, and same situation as This post, the useless support told me to "just have to wait and it will come".

Samsung has always been super slow on redemption and I have experienced it on more than one pre-order situation.

I'm still waiting SAMSUNG!

jt3009_0-1647426113880.png

0 Likes
Royalgypsie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I'm in the same boat, validated on the 11th March - still nothing 😑
0 Likes
jt3009
Active Level 1
Promotions

I thought this is 2022. How a redemption process take this long is below expectation.

I received both the keyboard and tablet on the same day when I ordered on Samsung website for the first Tablet S8 Ultra.

This second one I ordered on Amazon.

0 Likes
DeepDiver9
Active Level 2
Promotions
I got the keyboard but no tablet
0 Likes
LJT11
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

I submitted my redemption on 1 March, and only today, 16 days later (16th March) I finally received my e-voucher code to redeem. However, upon going to the redemption page and selecting pack 2, I get an out of stock message and to check back later. SERIOUSLY SAMSUNG!!!!! Get your act together! Pack 1 also says out of stock! I'm not after the ear buds as I already own some. Not happy Samsung! 😡

Screenshot_20220316-223148_Firefox.jpg

0 Likes
jt3009
Active Level 1
Promotions

check on Product Review.com.au for Samsung... 1.2 

Seriously junk service

0 Likes
tommbugg
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Same no promo code