Original topic:

Samsung DEX futur VS Ready for (Motorola)?

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 11:50 PM)
Frem
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung DeX

Hello,

can the DEX developpers give us a little hope about the evolution of Samsung DEX in the future ?

Motorola ReadyFor offers new feature to transform the phone into a Android style box with remote pad instead of mouse, and vidéo call tool, and gaming experience on top of desktop mode. All this integrated in a display hub feature very inovative.

Can we expect some similar evolution in the future?

I’m actually thinking of moving to their platform and change phone. I’m hoping we can expect some evolution on Dex and that developers are still working on making it better.

Thank you guys for this amazing feature.

Frem

0 Likes
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Samsung DeX

Hi, we will definitely forward your suggestions to the concerned team.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will help Samsung create a better experience for all Galaxy device users.

Hopefully, all the features that you're expecting might be added in future updates.

0 Likes
Bradg
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX

>Motorola ReadyFor offers new feature to transform the phone into a Android style box with remote pad instead of mouse, and vidéo call tool, and gaming experience on top of desktop mode. All this integrated in a display hub feature very inovative.

that's all gimmick and hot garbage

Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Samsung DeX
ReadyFor is hot garbage! Not the same experience across all Motorola's phones that offer it.
0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Samsung DeX
There is a specific youtuber former employee of a tech blog that specifically states this. I'll search for it and post back
0 Likes