Original topic:

Unstable connection using DeX wirelessly

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 10:58 PM)
thisisbbc
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung DeX
Hey guys,

I'm having a lot of issues connecting my Galaxy Tab S7+ to my Samsung TV (55NU8000).

At first I couldn't connect DeX wirelessly at all. Then after adding the TV to Smart Things I was able to connect for a few minutes before I got disconnected. After that I couldn't connect anymore. No error message whatsoever. Sometime it says to check my TV network connection but it's fine.

I'm having no issues with my phone, only the tablet has issues with DeX wirelessly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
4 Comments
Georgine
Options
Samsung DeX

Hi, please perform wipe cache partition.

1. Hold the Power button and Volume Down to open the power options where choose the Power off.

2. When the screen goes dark press the Volume Up and Power keys together.

3. Let go of all held buttons when you see the Recovery mode on the screen.

4. Then you should select Wipe cache partition. Use Volume Up to navigate and the Power button to accept it.

5. Choose Yes and press the Power key to confirm that operation.

6. After that select Reboot system now with the Power key.

0 Likes
thisisbbc
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
After debugging this issue further I noticed an option in my VPN app to help with DLNA \ Screencast and now I'm able to connect without issue.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Samsung DeX

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes
thisisbbc
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
I can't select my own reply as a solution, but the problem was with my VPN app.

Thank you!
0 Likes