Original topic:

Screen mirroring

(Topic created on: 12-27-2021 07:41 AM)
Flika
Active Level 1
Options
Smartthings
Hello everyone. 
Since Smart View in Samsung A70 is not working anymore, can someone tell me how to mirror screen my phone to my Samsung smart TV? I have live channels in my phone and I would like to watch then on big screen.
Thank you in advance.
8 Comments
Georgine
Options
Smartthings

Hi Flika, Here is how you can mirror your screen to your TV.

Make sure your TV is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone. Some TVs may require you to switch inputs or turn on screen mirroring. Compatibility with non-Samsung TVs may vary or may not be available. Check your TV's user manual for specific details. SmartView is not an app you download on your phone and is located in the Quick settings panel.

Make a big statement by projecting photos or videos from your phone onto your TV. You can also do the opposite and stream your TV to your phone's screen!

Open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen using two fingers. Then swipe to and tap the Smart View icon.

Tap your TV from the list of available devices, and then tap Start now. If prompted, enter a PIN or allow access to complete the connection.

Your device's screen will now appear on the TV.

0 Likes
Flika
Active Level 1
Smartthings
That's what I was doing before without a problem. Unfortunately Smart View is discontinued, "Google blocked it for security reasons" that's the message I get on my phone screen. My phone finds my neighbors TV brands like LG, SONY, ROKU but my Samsung TV it's blocked (thank you Google!😡). I have to find a way, if it exists though, to stream live from my phone to the TV. Thank you again for taking the time to answer me.
0 Likes
neals
Active Level 6
Smartthings
The app your streaming from is probably drm protected content . What app r u using for live tv i know hulu netflix and think prime has it so you can't screen mirror from them
0 Likes
Geoaugahhh
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings
Dex screen view
0 Likes
MarcoMetal
Active Level 1
Smartthings
Don't work for me either I can't mirror my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with my new Samsung TV 💩👎🏼
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Smartthings
You can either get an adapter and link that way or through the wifi as well
0 Likes
CaboGirl
Active Level 1
Smartthings
Mine doesnt work either from S9+ to Samsung TV, gives me unstable reconnect message...so frustrating.
0 Likes
MitraButterfly
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings
Hello Everyone.

I have an Android A52s. How can I do a screen mirroring of my phone on my TV? My TV is not a smart TV though. I'd like to be able to see my mobile screen on my TV. I am aware of Fire stick but that is only limited to streaming stations like Netflix and so on. But I want to be able to see my entire mobile phone on my TV. Please help. I searched a lot online, but could not find the right answer.
This is my first time in here and I am not sure how to check back your replies. Or would i get notifications?!!!

You could email me at:
mitrabutterfly@gmail.com

Thank you very much
0 Likes