Original topic:

Over 30 days delay in outstanding refund

(Topic created on: 10-21-2022 09:51 PM)
Eazylu
Beginner Level 4
Options
Tablets

I placed an online order for Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, Samsung Care+, Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra Book Cover on the September 10 2022 for an amount of $1,615.93. A few hours later, I reached out to Samsung Customer Service team to cancel the order because I wanted to place another order using the PayBright payment method. I was told the I would receive a cancellation confirmation within 24 to 48hrs. While waiting for cancellation email from Samsung, I received a a mail from Samsung notifying me that my order has been shipped on September 12 2022. I called customer service again and I was instructed to refuse the order at the door and the order amount will be refunded to my credit card within 3-5 business days. I did refuse the order at the door on September 13, 2022 and the package was shipped back to Samsung on September 14, 2022 and delivered on September 15, 2022 signed for by J. Singh.

After several calls made to Samsung, I received a partial refund of $157.49 for the Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra Book Cover on September 20 2022. Ever since, I have since made several calls and chats with Samsung customer service agents on my outstanding refund. I have made over 20 phone calls  and have been told several escalations have been created on my case. It has been more than a month and no resolution. I have had to pay interest charges on my credit card. My credit score has been negatively affected and my financial transactions has been greatly impacted because of this cruel treatment by Samsung Canada. I have attached proof of delivery for the returned package by Fedex, proof of order cancellation request received on September 10, 2022 and order acknowledgment mail received on September 10, 2022. This has been a terrible ordeal for me and I just want it to end.

6 Comments
Nylah
Options
Tablets

Hi, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We can understand your situation.

We kindly request you to contact our Online shopping team.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo.

0 Likes
Eazylu
Beginner Level 4
Tablets
Now who do you think I have been contacting for over one month. It is certain you did not read through my complaint. All you can do is send me a generic response suggesting I contact the same team I have been contacting for over one month. If there is a standard for terrible customer service, this would be it.
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Tablets
it's frustrating
Nylah
Options
Tablets

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to provide the information requested in DM, we will check with our Online shopping team regarding the refund issue and try to resolve as soon as possible.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

On the Members app go to the Community tab.

Click on your profile picture and username.

Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
Eazylu
Beginner Level 4
Tablets

Hi, I have since provided the requested details in my DM since Sunday October 23. I received neither acknowledgement nor any update from you since then.

Kindly provide update on this matter.

0 Likes
LebCanadian
Active Level 3
Tablets
Samsung Canada is the worst company I ever dealer with and I always have issues with every order I placed. No voucher codes received and I also been almost one month and no refund yet on a refused delivery. I wish we can order from another Samsung like from USA because it seems Samsung Canada are the worst.