Original topic:

Bring ECG and Blood pressure support on watch 4 in Canada now its approved.

(Topic created on: 02-24-2022 08:03 PM)
Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Just want to know from Samsung guys when samsung is bringing ecg and blood pressure support in watch 4 as it is already approved by health Canada?

Waiting for update on watch and want samsung health monitor visible on olay store in canada.

Any discussion guys.
Nesh_shah
Active Level 2
Wearables

lol what happened you your research?  

0 Likes
Saggz
Active Level 1
Wearables
Nothing happened to it. Samsung set a date but didn't make it in time, that's life. There's no point crying and whining about it because they don't really care about the people who flame them on public message boards. If you hate Samsung so much, don't use their products, it's as simple as that. They really don't care if some mutt on a message board doesn't like them lol
0 Likes
Domdidom
Active Level 1
Wearables

Hey genius. You may be ok with being ripped off by Samsung but people with self respect don't like it. It's not up to you to suggest they're whining or crying dimwit.

Progi
Active Level 3
Wearables
So you mean to say this big company cannot make it promises. And they can continue selling the product at full price I think this is fraud. You cannot dictate and tell people to buy or not to buy. Health Canada approved in December 2021. All around the world it's available so there is no research and development need to go to turn that feature on for Canada. I think it's just the people like you who are loyal to the brand not the services are letting this company to do what they are doing now. They promise same thing for watch 3 and active 2 . Just for your information
Progi
Active Level 3
Wearables
Wrong news Samsung fooled us again.
Saggz
Active Level 1
Wearables
I wouldn't really say they fooled us. There are tons of factors that could have delayed them and also it's more than just Samsung who caused the delays, so it's not really fair to put all the blame on them. Be patient, I'm sure it won't be much longer.
0 Likes
Domdidom
Active Level 1
Wearables

They totally "fooled" some of us at least. In fact I'd call it fraud. I was lied to by the sales rep in the store who claimed those features work.

0 Likes
Members_YLMRPT5
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

April 6th, got a new wearables update. ECG now works without any special downloads. I have Canadian Galaxy Note 20 Ultra but a US Watch4. Also running dual SIM on the phone in both countries.

Ja55ie
Active Level 4
Wearables
I believe it should come in update but Canadain update comes after week from US
0 Likes
Jan52
Active Level 2
Wearables
Finally!! The April update for Canada, which includes bp and ecg, is installing on my watch now. Fingers crossed it works.
0 Likes