Original topic:

Buds 2 Pro Ear Infection and Samsung's Answer!

(Topic created on: 03-24-2023 03:05 PM)
DaniHavana
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Long story short bought buds 2 Pro together with s23 ultra, once I start using them I get eat infection, tried 3 times just to make sure, every time it goes I use them again, and same thing. They asked for pictures, invoice etc. They create a ticket, and today the answer is, go see a healthcare professional or reduce the use of the buds. Like, what do I buy them for? I just asked for a return in exchange for a credit or something. Last 14/15 months I've spent around 3k on Samsung products and their answer is reduce the use of the buds. Last time I'm buying Samsung buds, as if they were cheap!
0 Likes
5 Comments
MoeElnono
Active Level 4
Wearables
I had the same issue with buds 2 pro, it took almost 2 months for Samsung to agree to refund, just don't give up. I know it is frustrating.
DaniHavana
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thank you ! I'll insist then. 😭
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we are very sorry to hear about this issue from you.

We kindly request you to contact our live chat team, so that they will gather the details and escalate it to the concerned team and will help you accordingly.

Please contact our live chat team by the link given below.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

DaniHavana
Active Level 1
Wearables
They said nothing to be done since it was 15 says after purchase. That's so wrong.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. 

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. 

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.
  2. Click on your profile picture and username.
  3. Click on Direct message.
0 Likes